BONUS: Nutrition Seminar
Integrating Nutrition & Diagnostics into Your Practice
- Understanding Nutrition from a cellular level
- What role does the Gut play in health?
- How to diagnose gut imbalance
- Correcting the gut imbalance
- The Gut-Brain Connection
- What are the proper tests to perform to pinpoint deficiencies in micronutrients?
- How to correct micronutrient deficiencies?
You will leave this class with an advanced understanding on how to diagnose and treat gut and micronutrient deficiencies. You will feel confident in recommending supplements and why, based on quantifiable testing. This will be the first of 3 modules that will allow you to test and certify for a Integrative Diagnostic Nutritionist. This is a truly AMAZING opportunity to learn and become certified from the BEST in Clinical Nutrition! Attend this seminar and experience 36 Hours of LIVE instruction over the course of 9 days.
DON'T MISS THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY to learn from a World-Renowned and Best-Selling Author, Douglas Caporrino!
Doug Caporrino has traveled the world teaching, educating and inspiring people how to make better choices for their health and vitality. He is an expert in the field of specific diagnostic work to determine micronutrient deficiencies and proper gut health. He is an international speaker, television personality, and Best-Selling Author of "Tell Me, Teach Me, Heal Me, How to get healthy before you die trying"
This Nutrition Seminar will be taught from 5-9PM over the course of 9 evenings, which are 3 (3 day) Sections:
- August 29th, 30th & 31st 2022
- November 7th, 8th & 9th 2022
- December 5th, 6th & 7th 2022
MAKE THE DECISION FOR PRECISION
Dr. Mally’s world-famous courses are now available exclusively through the Extremity Experts Academy!
This Summer/Fall 2022 Trimester Dr. Mally will be teaching the Lower Extremities and a BONUS Leg Length Inequality Seminar. Also, a VERY SPECIAL BONUS Nutrition Seminar taught by Best-Selling Author, Douglas Caporrino! These Seminars are for Chiropractic Students Only!
Nutrition Integration $395
Lower Extremities $350
Leg Length Inequality Bonus Seminar $250
Triple Saver Bundle (All 3 Seminars) $800 ~ SAVE $195
Saver Bundle 1 (Lower Extremities + Nutrition) $645 ~ SAVE $100
Saver Bundle 2 (Lower Extremities + Leg Length Inequality) $500 ~ SAVE $100
Saver Bundle 3 (Nutrition + Leg Length Inequality) $545 ~ SAVE $100
- Tuesday - July 26th, 6 PM - 9 PM
- Tuesday - August 2nd, 6 PM - 9 PM
- Tuesday - August 9th, 6 PM - 9 PM
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER FOR LOWER EXTREMITIES:
- Tuesday - July 26th, 6 PM - 9 PM LIVE Adjusting Lab
- Tuesday - August 2nd, 6 PM - 9 PM LIVE Adjusting Lab
- Tuesday - August 9th, 6 PM - 9 PM LIVE Adjusting Lab
- Tuesday - August 16th, 6 PM - 9 PM LIVE Hands-On Review
- Tuesday - August 23rd, 6 PM - 9 PM LIVE Hands-On Exam
BONUS: Leg Length Inequality Seminar
Why is Leg Length Inequality one of the most requested student seminars?
In his own study of over 6000 individuals, Dr. Mally has found that 92% have one leg that is shorter than the other. If one has had a knee or hip replacement, nearly 99.9% of the time they have one leg that is shorter than the other.
Anisomelia is characterized as legs that are not the same length, (or a Leg Length Discrepancy) which can lead to:
- Low Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Stress Fractures
- Pelvis Shift
- Foot Pronation
- Idiopathic Scoliosis
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Decreased stance time and stride length in the shorter leg
- Decreased walking velocity, increased walking cadence
- Incorrect Gait
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER FOR LEG LENGTH INEQUALITY:
- Tuesday - September 6th, 6 PM - 9 PM LIVE WORKSHOP
- Tuesday - September 13th, 6 PM - 9 PM LIVE WORKSHOP
- Tuesday - September 20th, 6 PM - 9 PM LIVE WORKSHOP
Lower Extremities Patient Videos
Evidence Based Chiropractic Adjusting with Dr. Mally
LEG LENGTH INEQUALITY VIDEOS
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS AMAZING EXTREMITY ADJUSTING EXPERIENCE!
LIMITED SEATING! Reserve your seat TODAY and add these seminars to your cart NOW!
***These seminars are for students only. Any DC that may attempt to purchase the seminars at these discounted prices will not be admitted to the hands-on technique training.***
****All sales are final. If a scheduling conflict occurs after purchase please contact Dr. Mally to discuss your options.****